1. How do I place my order?
Ordering online from Supplysportz.com is easy! When viewing an item, simply select the size & and quantity needed and then click ‘ADD TO CART’. Once you have your desired items in your Cart, simply click the ‘BUY IT NOW’ button. You will then be asked to fill in your Contact information, . Next, enter any discount coupon codes that you may want to use to discount the price. Finally, you will be directed to complete the Shipping address, shipping method and payment method. A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address containing the contents of your order!
2. Can I order by phone?
Yes, you can visit our mobile website on your smartphone by simply entering Supplysportz.com on the search bar of your browser.
3. How long can items be stored for in my shopping bag?
The shopping bag your account is linked to will retain its contents up to 30 days. This applies to all customers.
4. An item added to my shopping bag was sold out.
The item is only reserved once your purchase is completed during the checkout process. If an item is extremely popular and in limited stock, it might be sold out once you reach the checkout. An item added to your shopping bag is saved for a total of 30 days, however stock availability cannot always be guaranteed. You are therefore encouraged to submit payment as soon as possible.
5. Do you restock items that are sold out?
We do restock most of our items.
To review all of your tracked items, You will receive a tracking number when your item has been shipped.
6. Can I cancel/make changes to the order I just placed?
It is only possible to make a change to your order within 1 hour of placing it and if the order has not been processed. We process orders very quickly, so changes and cancellations cannot always be fulfilled. You must immediately contact our Customer Care team (within the hour) with your change/cancellation request details included. You are strongly advised to use our Live Chat service on our Contact Us page. This will minimize the processing delay with your order due to the changes being made.
7. What is the battery life on my Elite 1.0 massage gun?
The Elite 1.0 is equipped with 1 lithium-ion battery with 6 hours of battery life.
8. How many speeds does the Elite 1.0 have?
The Elite 1.0 massage gun comes equipped with 30 speeds to choose from.
9. What is "Quiet Stealth" technology?
Our brand new brush-less motor uses Quiet Stealth Technology to deliver unrivaled Elite 1.0 power all while being quieter than ever. No brush-less motor on the market was capable of quietly providing the Elite 1.0 standard of power, so we brought out our own.
Before using or charging the Elite 1.0 or lithium-ion batteries, read all of the instructions and cautionary markings in this manual, on the charger, on the battery, and on the Elite 1.0 device. Please note: new batteries must be charged before first use.
- Do not place your finger or any objects near the metal piston above the attachment while the Elite 1.0 is in use or immediately after use. The metal piston can become extremely hot.
- Do not use any attachments or batteries other than the ones provided by Supply sportz Inc.and use only as instructed by Supply sportz Inc.
- Do not use the Elite 1.0 above your adam’s apple or C4, on your head or near your genitalia.
- Do not get hair caught in the attachment arm or in any other moving part on the Elite 1.0.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any diseases.
- Do not use on any open wounds or surgical incisions prior to stitches.
- Do not get the Elite 1.0 wet other than by cleaning it with a magic eraser or a lightly damp towel.
- Do not block the vents of the motor.
- To extend the life of the battery, remove the battery from the charger once the light stops flashing.
- If you are pregnant, please consult your physician before use.